July 13, 2010

Welcome Me Back with Open Arms, Everybody!

So. Here I am. I'm finally posting another entry to this rather lame site. Being either busy or distracted, this site was left in the dust. But I figured that, in order to encourage me to create as much as I can (as well as a lame attempt to keep my tumorous sanity), I will brush this site off and keep it running.

I found the missing pictures from Christmas presents! Looking all over for them on any computer that I could get my hands on, there was no hope to recovering them. Making my peace, I moved on in life. But, I had apparently overlooked a memory stick, and it gave me great joy when I discovered the legacy of Bigfoot. So, without further ado, this site will be semi-updated once again with all sorts of crafties and yummies and nonsensical rants.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment