November 4, 2010

11/4/10 Updates

Dear Friends,

What a week this has been! I have been immensely stressed, and in the midst of all of it, I wanted to just give up and quit everything I had going. So, after much pondering about this site, its direction, me being in a better mood and plenty of sweet talking from my fiance (more on this later), I decided to keep this website. I'm going to take this website in a new approach this month. Even with this hectic week and the roller coaster of emotions. I am giving this humble blog one more chance.

Finishing up this year and the next year will be crazy busy for me. So why not make it even more hectic? Here is my idea. For a few years now, I have participated in the National Novel Writing Month (whether or not I actually finished those projects is not relevant...) and I have been wanting to participate again this year, but I have been on this insane writer's block for some time now. Suddenly, a sharp dressed midget approached me, bowed, and smacked my head over with a sack of potatoes. That was when I came up with this idea that I am sure you have already deducted, dear reader. I will write 50,000 words in the form of blog posts this month. This way, it'll force me to write for this blog and hopefully rekindle my love for the art of selfishly discussing my projects and my life.

So, without further ado, keep a lookout for many articles in the near future. I believe I will be posting 1-3 articles a week. Between planning my wedding, making Christmas presents, review many books, show my recent projects and holiday cooking, I certainly have plenty to talk about. I also will revamp and clean up this blog entirely to make it more presentable.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment