August 26, 2010

Interesting Times

Yes, these are interesting times for me at this point in my life. Many things are rapidly changing, and I have many decisions right now that will affect my entire future. Five years ago, I would have never picture myself so seriously in love with a man that I would want to spend the rest of my life with him and to remind myself of that each morning when I wake up to him every morning. Never would I have thought how my interests and hobbies will grow into a desire to possibly make it into a career. Either I am feeling sentimental right now, or these dried apricots I am eating now are bubbling in my stomach in a disagreeable way.

Layouts! Content! Both of those wonderful monarchs will be appearing later this evening. Stay tuned, my dear non-existent readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment