April 4, 2010

Easter and Changes

So, a lot is happening right now. I first off would like to say a Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates this holiday. As a Christian, personally I think it's a good holiday. But, like all of the other holidays that are celebrated in the US, it's over celebrated. I'm sick of "Easter colors" and rabbits. I'm still waiting for the Easter platypus.

Another thing that's next on my list to talk about is, I think I may be too addicted to video games. I don't know if there's actually a point to being too addicted, but I've been playing games all week instead of doing my homework. I've been overdosing my veins with Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Guild Wars, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Plat. (that sandbox mode is amazing...) as well as other games. I'm not really going anywhere with this statement. I just thought I'd say I'm addicted. Sweet.

There are big changes in my life that are coming up in a couple of weeks. I'll be moving back to California, so the move will take my attention away from this blog (and video games). This summer, I'm going to take my last class to complete my AA, and I have no direction on where I am going. My boyfriend is going to L.A.F.S. for a while and knows what he'll be doing. Yay....

Another change I'm going through is that I will be gauging my ears. So far, I'm only on gauge 14, but that's going from a 20. I'll be at a 14 for a couple of weeks before I go onto a 12. I can't wait until I go onto a 12 because I got these sweet green glow-in-the-dark gauges that I'm pumped to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment